The Adventures of Skyler and Miranda Hansen

Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring and Easter

Skyler has been encouraging "Miranda Writes" as the title of my blog for along time and without any better ideas I gave into him. He has always thought that it was a funny play on my name, even before we were married. I do have a feeling that this will end up being a picture fest of my cute baby but I can't help it...she is too cute. I hope that it will help keep friends and family up to date with what is going on with us.

I know we are past the snow but to celebrate spring here are just a couple of pictures of Sydney in the aftermath of one a the few snow storms we had.







Easter also came and went. Sydney did not understand Easter Egg hunts but really enjoyed the grass in the basket. Buying Easter dresses may be one of my downfalls it is so fun to have a girl to dress up.






2 comments:

  1. She's definitely a cutie. Girls are so fun to dress! But I'm learning boys might be fun too. Their clothes are getting cuter than than used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the cutest dang thing!

    ReplyDelete